Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Look out

he's officially crawling...
as of Monday evening...this little monster figured out how to coordinate those big chubbie legs and crawled across the loungeroom floor.
He will be eight months old on Friday...where on earth does the time go?
He gives lovely open mouth smooches...and leaves a great wet patch behind, champion drooler that he is.
He gives gorgeous snuggles, and is going through a mean period of separation anxiety...at least now he can follow me when I move more than a metre from him :)
He is getting over his man cold at last and is beginning to sleep a little better...although you know it's messed up when your idea of better sleep is when your baby only wakes up every two or three hours instead of every 40 minutes.

Miss Charlotte is officially day time toilet trained three months before she turns three...but boy is she pushing the boundaries...obstinate is probably the best word to describe her at the moment. She sat herself down next to the postbox when we went for a walk yesterday and wouldn't budge...even when I walked half a block away from her.

Miss Sophia is more than ready for school...and is very excited. Her attitude at the moment however is deplorable. Not exactly sure where she is picking this up from but it's always worse after Kinder...hmmm!! I have no doubt that some of it comes from me though...here's to brilliant parenting.

Me...I feel like I'm swimming upriver at the moment. I can't seem to get anything done. I'm trying to get the house in order for a newly crawling babe, and organise the renovation of our only bathroom...the thought of two weeks without a bathroom is freaking me out a little. I am excited about gyproking and tiling and decorating though.
 I haven't even started on Christmas present creating yet, although I do have a few ideas in mind for my girls...don't know what to make for the boy yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out....

Now if I could just find the time to make up a to do list!!!

Hello to some beautiful spring weather, may it not get too hot too soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment