Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hmm!

I felt an overwhelming compulsion to blog...and then I realised that I didn't really have much to say.
We have been steadily plodding along here, doing nothing exceptional, getting into a good routine for school and kinder.

Sophia is doing amazingly well at school, we are very proud of her. She is picking up her reading skills very quickly and is enjoying it at the same time. Yesterday she received a gift from a boy in her class, apparently they are going to "have babies together". Hmm!! bit early for that sort of talk.

Charlotte is LOVING Kinder. She asks EVERY SINGLE DAY if she can go to Kinder today...*sigh*. It makes for a very long week. I am bringing home a glut of artwork, lots of paintings of people.

Darcy is slowly improving in his quality of sleep, I consider it a good night when he only wakes 4 times, and an exceptional night when he only wakes twice. Last night was Exceptional.
He is a gorgeous boy, this morning I woke up to masses of kisses from him, they may be open mouthed and sloppy, but they are still beautiful.

I am having a little trouble getting motivated to take photos of my children, which makes me sad because I don't like looking back on my "to edit" folder and finding almost empty months. I want to have photos of the every day, their acheivements, their tantrums, their beautiful faces.

In fact I am having a little trouble getting motivated to do anything. I have a list of sewing projects and craft projects I would like to tackle, I also have a list of "me stuff" that I would like to do now that Darcy is a bit older and more predictable in his routine. As usual the "me" stuff get shoved to the very bottom of the list, and then disappears into the ether. That pesky thing called HOUSEWORK keeps taking up my time. I have thouroughly cleaned out my linen closet and the cupboards in my Laundry. I think I have given about 10 bags of linens and clothes to charity in the past two weeks. WOW!! Declutter central. This is something that makes me feel good and bad at the same time. I am glad to be rid of stuff we no longer need, but I feel bad at all the money it must have cost me at some stage. Our small house is definatley better off for it though.

Well, considering I didn't have much to say I have managed to ramble on quite a bit. Hopefully it wont be so long between blog posts next time.

Cindy..






No comments:

Post a Comment