Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Quilt, a bunny and a moose!!!



Only one of these is a Christmas present...the other two are for C for her first birthday...didn't quite get them finished on time, but I'm sure she'll never know. The quilt is my FIRST EVER and I'm not especially happy with it. I have since discovered the world of beautiful fabrics out there. The bunny and the moose are both out the fabulous book Kaleidoscope by Melanie Hurlston of Melly & Me.

Melvin the moose is for a gorgeous little 16 month old boy. I really hope he likes it. Bella Boo the Bunny is for Miss C...but her sister has fallen in love with her and I have promised her one of her very own (after Christmas is over of course).

I have finished 2 market skirts and have 1 more to go and hopefully I can get done what I want to for another special little girl...the time is ticking away so fast.
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment