Friday, November 5, 2010

At Last...

I have achieved something...
I have had a serious case of the "can't be bothered's" for the past few weeks.
I am feeling fat and heavy and oh so tired. On top of that I have had a cold for 2 weeks. Feeling bleugh!!
So it was nice to actually finish something on my "to do" list.
Granted, finishing this Warhol dress (using a tutorial from Made) has barely made even a 1% dent in what I need to get done in the next few weeks...but it was fun and it looks cute on Miss C. I did use the small size, for a 6 to 12 month old...eek!! will this kid ever grow (as you can see, it is a little tight around the arm). She will be 2 in a few short weeks.


Anyway, the to do list just keeps on growing and growing. It includes cleaning, gardening, sewing, renovating, rearranging furniture, painting furniture, photo shoots...It's just overwhelming.
Where is the nesting instinct? All I want to do is lay down and have a nice long sleep.

Enough complaining...I just need to get into gear for the next 10 weeks and prepare for arrival of our sweet bub, who I'm sure would prefer to enter a household of relative calm rather than chaos (which is where we are about now).

So, here's to achievements...may there be many in the next few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment