Thursday, October 22, 2009

So it seems

I have given up.
I really wasn't that committed to begin with.
I only managed a grand total of 13 days of my 365 challenge. And I only posted 7 of those.
I got bored.
I need some help. A theme perhaps. Maybe a monthly scavenger hunt instead.
I am having a strange relationship with my camera at the moment.
I'm frustrated with it. I'm not entirely sure why.


Right now it's 3 in the morning and Miss C has been awake since 12ish...she is wired...she hasn't done this for weeks. I don't know what the deal is. She's like the Energizer Bunny on Speed. Maybe mummy had too many coffees. Maybe the decaf she asked for wasn't really decaf after all?????? Back to dairy free perhaps?

Hopefully I can get some sleep before the sun comes up.
But while I wait...I can always blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment