Monday, October 26, 2009

two pixies...

has been hit with the tummy bug. Ewww!!

Miss 3 was the first to come down with it. As she puts it she "spewed" three times on Friday. She found great joy in regaling her Gran and Grumbles of the exact details of these events. She is back firing on all 8 cylinders now, after just 24 hours.

Then it was my turn late on Friday night...

Then joy of joys the little one got it and covered me in breastmilk...3 times so far. When the only way she will go to sleep is with a breastfeed it makes life mighty difficult. Feeling extremely drained last night so I had a reverse sleep in...I went to bed when C did at 7:30 and slept till about 6:30 this morning. She fed about 5 times during that time but it didn't disturb me too much.

Feeling a bit better for the sleep, but am having some vision problems now. I have new glasses and they were fabulous for the first 3 days, but now I am having a bit of trouble focusing and it could be because of the tummy bug. Will wait and see before I go back to the Optometrist.

I'm hoping that C shakes the bug soon...


Before we all got the tummy bug, we went for a drive so Miss C could get a sleep in and I took these...

I am completly obsessed with Canola at the moment...I just want to get into a field of it and take photos of my girls, but I don't really want to trespass on private property and risk the wrath of a farmer. I love the little bits of wool on the wire fence where the sheep have been rubbing against it.

This is the view on the other side of the car, and what I originally went to photograph...I also have an obsession with old buildings.

This one is in Avoca...

I see alot of great old buildings while driving, but I don't always have the camera with me, or the inclination to stop and risk waking up the girl or girls. Sometimes I go back when they are awake. I have one in mind for my next drive. Hope to post pics of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment