Sunday, January 3, 2010

How Did I Miss These




The daisy chain may be made from weeds, but she makes them look spectacular...My sweet baby is a baby no longer.
I found these photos unedited just sitting in the "to edit" folder from way back at the start of November.
How could I have neglected to edit them???

My Darling 3 and a half year old...
You are the light of my life...
My always questioning, forever curious, chatterbox...
You throw the most spectacular, mind blowing, gut wrenching tantrums...
You don't ever give in easily, your stubborness astounds me...
You can be so patient at times, and a huge help to me...
but when it comes to sharing you are an absolute terror...

and as I look forward to your future, I hope that these will become good character traits, that your single mindedness and your tenacity will make you a force to be reckoned with.
I wish for your future to be bright, happy, full of love.
I don't ever want you to feel that you can't achieve anything you set out to.

It isn't all roses and sunshine with you though...you are absolutely hard work.
Some days are better than others.
The terrible 2's that everyone talks about where never an issue for us...it's the torturous 3's...
I hope that I am doing the best that I can as your mother, and that you will grow into a strong and caring person.

I love you with all of my heart and then some.
Stay Beautiful.

signature

No comments:

Post a Comment