Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ugggh!!

I've been on dial-up speed for a week now...just another 4 days before it goes back to normal, but it feels interminable.

It is taking forever just to do this post :(

So forgive me if I haven't blogged in a while...and obviously there will be no new photos on here until my internet is back.

I am struggling to get any decent photos of the almost 14 month old (where has the time gone...sigh). Her hair is in her eyes or she has food all over her face or she's been eating dirt. In fact, she's been walking for near on 3 months now and I don't have a decent photo of her walking. What is going on? I'm not really loving my camera and editing at the moment...it's become a bit of a chore...where has the joy gone?

I haven't done any crafting since Christmas either and am desperate to get back into it, but my sewing room is such a disaster...Mr Pixies christmas present to me was a "promise to help clean the room out to set it up for crafting" but so far not much movement on that front.

Oh well!!

I hope everyone had a brilliant Australia Day...and I will be back after the 1st of Feb...hopefully with some renewed optimism and some photos.
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment