Friday, February 1, 2013

Celebrate

I am a little, well a lot, late in getting these photos up on the blog, but here he is...my not so little man celebrating his second birthday.
 
We started with a little dinner get together the night before his birthday...just us and the grandparents...nice and quiet and relaxed.
Then he just had time to open his present...tonka truck...before I had to race off to work.
We managed to squeeze in a quick lunch together.
Then I hurriedly iced his cake when I got home from work at 5.30...as you can probably see, I wasn't too successful on this count. Bit of a mess, but it still tasted good and he was happy to blow out his candles and lick the chocolate icing off the toy front end loader.

He is a little ball of mischief...and a smart cookie.
Love him to bits.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment