Thursday, September 10, 2009

Haircut

I have been thinking about it and talking about it for a long time and yesterday I took the plunge and finally did it...

She got her haircut...

I had to restrain myself from bringing a halt to proceedings at the very last second...

but then I thought about how much of a struggle it has been to convice her to have her hair brushed, how damaged the ends are from swimming in a chlorinated pool every week, and how she wakes up with a tangled mess every morning...as though the birds have been nesting in her hair... and yes I even thought about what her Aunty Celeste would say :)

I wasn't so sure I liked it yesterday, but today it's looking lovely after a shower and naturally curls under (wish my hair would do that). It's sooo much easier to brush and hopefully I should still be able to get it up into a pony tail.

At the end of the day it's just hair really...It will grow back.

1 comment:

  1. Her Aunty Celeste quite likes it now she is used to it..Didný help I saw it in the flesh before reading the blog!

    ReplyDelete