Monday, April 19, 2010

Daybook Monday

FOR TODAY...19th of April 2010

Outside My Window...The sun is shining, there is a lovely breeze and my car is sitting fixed and waiting for me to go grocery shopping.

I am thinking...about my strained relationship with my parents. It has been really nice to see my dad again. Twice in the past week. It makes me realise how much I miss them and how much of a defence mechanism I have built up to prevent feeling hurt when they don't visit.

I am thankful for...Miss C not being more hurt than she was in the swing incident. When I think about it my eyes well with tears and I try not to imagine the other possibilities...

From the kitchen...empty fridge...empty cupboards...

I am wearing...jeans and t-shirt, no shoes.

I am creating...a vintage inspired dress for an 8 year old.

I am going...maybe grocery shopping. Miss C is having a late nap...thanks to an eventful morning.

I am reading...the operation manual for our new HUGE Television.

I am hoping...that Mr Pixies isn't mad at me for yelling at him on the phone this morning...I vented my anger and he copped it again...me bad.

I am hearing...Miss C waking up from her nap.

Around the house...the dining table is waiting to be cleaned down again.

One of my favourite things...beautiful photos of my girls...I take it for granted that we have these, when alot of people don't have any...I should be more grateful for my camera and photoshop.

A few plans for the rest of the week...Doctors visits...stitches to be removed...watching Miss C like a hawk...cleaning my laundry and putting the dryer on top of the washing machine. Nothing exciting...we've had enough "excitement" for one week.

A photo to share...my baby before she got hit in the head with a swing..loving the sunshiney look in these.


That's it for my interrupted daybook...hope everyone has a lovely incident free week.
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment