Friday, May 6, 2011

3 months

Wow!! How quickly 3 months goes by.

I looked at him today and thought "he doesn't look like a tiny baby anymore"
Well, he was never really tiny...but you know what I mean.
He's lost that new look.
His eyes are focused, his cheeks are full, his skin is smooth, his hair is growing.

At 3 months he is
Growing rapidly
Feeding 4 hourly
Sleeping in the family bed
Waking at least twice in the night for a feed
Catnapping
Giggling
Smiling
Drooling
Likes his new mode of transport
Being smothered with love by his sisters
Asleep on me right now
Loving nappy free time
Happy to lay on his play mat...for a little while
Adores his Pa
Grasping things and bringing them to his mouth
Still being swaddled
Rolling from tummy to back
Trying to roll from back to front
Loving to shower with mummy or daddy

It makes me sad that he is growing so quickly...and I really miss this
but it fills me with joy that he is learning and changing and engaging.

Life with 3 is hectic and sometimes chaotic, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Cindy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment