Saturday, May 14, 2011

Photo A Day in May!!


So!! I started late (on the 5th) but I haven't missed a day since :)
There are only so many different looks for a 3 month old baby...but I will continue until the 5th of June anyway...it will be interesting to see how much he grows and changes over a 30 day period.

Miss S has a birthday at the end of June, and if May goes well I may consider taking a photo a day of her for the month of June.

My blogger went on holidays on Monday so I didn't get to post my Daybook...and then I lost interest when it returned on Tuesday afternoon...and then I unfortunately exceeded my download limit for this month, so I'm on dial up speed for the next few days...so sloooooowwww!!! Certainly makes posting here a marathon rather than a sprint.

Will be back with more Photo A Day In May soon!!

Cindyxx

1 comment:

  1. Love them all! You are doing so much better than me! I am really struggling for good lighting inside - on a daily basis...

    ReplyDelete