Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I Miss...


I spent some time yesterday reading back through my blog posts and it made me realise how much I miss my Daybook Monday posts.

I miss taking the time to think about those questions...
To come up with answers...
To set goals for the week, however trivial they may be...
I miss the venting...
I miss the glimpse back at my life...

So, with all this in mind I will endeavour to religiously complete a Daybook post every Monday.

Another challenge that I am thinking of taking on is a photo of my kids every day for the month of April...
Think I might need some encouragement with that one...wish me luck.


One thing that will make it easier...I am now the proud owner of a new (used) lens...thank you to Celeste who generously loaned this lens to me when babe number 3 was due so I could get some nice pics of him in hospital.

It has hardly been off the camera since...and today I deposited some money into her bank account for the purchase of it.
I have a feeling that it was her intention for me to fall in love with the lens so that I would buy it...It was a very good intention and it is now my early Mothers Day present.

Not the lens I really want, but so much better than a kit lens and far less expensive.



1 comment:

  1. NEVER....my intention..Insert evil laugh..mwahhhhh haaaa....

    ReplyDelete