Monday, March 1, 2010

Daybook Monday

FOR TODAY... 1st March 2010

Outside My Window...the wind is whistling through the trees and the sun is shining

I am thinking...that I really should pull myself out of the black hole that I seem to have fallen into, it's not proving to be very easy at the moment.

I am thankful for...a partner who will put up with my moods and at least try to understand how I feel sometimes. Even when it isn't rational.

From the kitchen...the sink is desperately calling me to shine it. I'm doing my best to ignore it for the moment.

I am wearing...Long sleeves and trackpants, no shoes. It's cold today...

I am creating...nothing, and it's killing me.

I am going...I wish I was going to Spotlight to buy some fabric to start on a baby quilt...but my 3 year old is uncooperative. She's turning into a real home body. Doesn't want to go out. Doesn't want to get dressed. So I guess I'm going nowhere else today.

I am reading...all about Supercoach. Footy stats aren't really that enthralling.

I am hoping...to see Alice in Wonderland towards the end of the week. Depends on the girls and who we can leave them with. Options are limited.

I am hearing...Playschool on the TV...yet again.

Around the house...the house is a disaster area. If someone knocked on the door right now I would pretend to be out, that's how embarrassed an ashamed I am of my housekeeping efforts.

One of my favourite things...a visit from the neighbours kitten...He's adorable and affectionate and playful, the complete antithesis of our cats.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Clean, clean, clean. But we all know it won't happen.

A photo to share...I haven't been taking many photos recently...lost my mojo a little.
Obviously, these are pegs...they're not even MY pegs...don't ask my why I took it, I couldn't say.


I need to go clean my kitchen and make Lasagne for dinner.
Have a good week.
signature

No comments:

Post a Comment